- Baby Cream® protects the skin against water soluble irritants and makes a thin oily layer over the skin preventing excess evaporation as well as over hydration of the skin through the two active ingredients.
- Zinc oxide has a mild astringent action and provides a protective barrier on the skin against the natural causes of irritation. Zinc oxide also has the ability to reflect ultraviolet radiation.
- Olive oil is employed to soften the skin and crusts, forming a very thin layer acting as a barrier to protect the skin against water soluble irritants.Moreover, olive oil has an emollient and soothing effect on inflamed surfaces.
- Skin lubricant.
- Skin protection against sunburns and ultraviolet.
Usage and application To be applied 3-4 times or as directed by the physician.Patients instructions:
- Change wet and solid diaper promptly.
- Clean the diaper area and dry the skin thoroughly.
- Apply Baby Cream® as often as necessary with each diaper change especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to a wet diaper may be prolonged.
- At first sign of diaper rash or redness, apply Baby Cream® over the affected area 3-4 times daily and repeat as necessary after every diaper change.
- Avoid contact with eye.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Baby Cream® does not have any side effects or contraindications.
- Baby Cream® is used safely in case of pregnancy and lactation.