Summary of Role:
The position is responsible for generating business revenue through the achievement of assigned sales, growth and productivity targets in his/her specified territory customers or therapeutic area by promoting effectively the different AMOUN products to target healthcare professionals through the execution of approved marketing and sales strategies and programs, allocating resources within budget and the use of call plans and approved marketing materials and by collaborating with colleagues..
- Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales & marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives.
- Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support, including referral networks.
- Have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors.
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels.
- Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- B.sc degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or Veterinary Medicine